Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Photography Course

(It was REALLY cold when we took this picture)
Paul and I just completed a 4 week photography course put on by Ivon Gaudet. We meet once a week and tonight we had our last class and viewed the pictures we had taken on our field trip last Sunday evening. We walked Harbour Passage starting at 7:00pm and finished at sunset with a group photo with the city in the background. Ivon is the guy behind the lady in the yellow jacket. I certainly feel I am now getting more from the camera and my pictures are more of what I am trying to achieve. We all had SLR's but Paul was at a disadvantage because we only have one and he wanted to use the "point and shoot" camera.......so he was somewhat limited. All in all it was well worth it......I would certainly like to do more in the future! The following are just some that I took Sunday evening......








These are Pauls........






4 comments:

GreenEyes said...

Wow! Between you two photographers and the artist and musician over the hill where does that leave Longwood?

Dutch Girl said...

He could be the manager!

PsycChicMegaWatts said...

i love the feather photo! it would be so beautiful framed!
great job guys!!

Dutch Girl said...

I was walking the train tracks along harbour passage and just happened to see the feather....I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.